Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Seventy-two to Seventy-seven (including 73)

It's been about a week at 5mg now and everything is pretty much as expected. Much like NASCAR though people don't watch (or in this case, read) unless there's a wreck. I'm sorry everything's going so well and don't have any horror stories to report. I do however have a short list of withdrawl symptoms and their relative annoyance (on a scale of 1 to 10 where 1 is "barely noticeable" and 10 is "I'm going insane"):
  • Irritability (8)
  • Insomnia (6)
  • Memory Loss / Forgetfulness (8)

The interesting part about that last one is that I hadn't really noticed it until recently. At least once a day I find myself just standing seemingly in the middle of nowhere wondering what the hell I was doing. The other day I actually had to call out to my wife and ask her why I went into the kitchen (apparently it was to get a wash cloth for the baby). Toady I was actually standing with the foil from the top of a wine bottle in my hand and I picked up a tin to read the label for whatever reason. After I put the tin down I turned to Jodi and asked her what I was just doing. The wine bottle was right in front of me ready to be opened!! Maybe I should have rated that last one a 9.

No comments: